Panels provides a simple solution to requirements for incorporating live information from InterAction into your intranet or other internal platforms.
By making it simple for you to provide professional users with information from InterAction in other contexts and from other internal applications, you can extract maximum value from your InterAction data and increase user engagement.
A few examples of how you could use Panels for InterAction:
- Making lists of specialist contacts such as experts readily available to end-users.
- Showing key contacts, relationships and activity information for key clients.
- Showing a calendar view of events from InterAction,
- Adding users’ My Contacts and My Alerts to their personal home page.
- Providing a simple interface for editing contact data.
You can deliver content as simple lists, tables or complete pages, or as dynamic grids with advanced functionality such as editing, filtering and export. You can even present content as charts, or translate into other web formats such as RSS or JSON for specialist integration with other systems.